Today’s Guest is the inventor of the Relationship Flywheel and has been named a Latino Leader of the Future and a Top 20 Leader Under 40 in various publications. Pablo Gonzalez is the host of B2B Community Builder Show and Not Your Average Investor and is the Founder of BeTheStage.live. Pablo discusses how to grow a flourishing community, how to prepare your guests to succeed, and What types of repurposed content you can get from your live show or podcast!
- Podcasting and online content creation are as important for new generations as public speaking has been in the past. Even if you don’t have much experience, there’s no time like the present to get started because these skills can open a lot of doors.
- Hosting a live show is a great way to build relationships at scale. With a live show, you can connect with your guest while also connecting with your audience. Having a live audience also provides a faster feedback loop for you on the effectiveness of your show.
- There are Four Vectors of Relationships that you cultivate with a live show: 1) You and Your Guest, 2) You and Your Audience, 3) Your Guest and Your Audience, and 4) Amongst the Members of Your Audience.
- Some guests may be apprehensive about appearing live, which is why it’s so important to prepare them well prior. Make sure they understand that your goal is to make them look and sound great. It’s the host’s job to set your guests up to win.
- Repurposing your content is critical. From a live show, you can create a full podcast episode and YouTube video, micro video clips, graphics featuring quotes, blog content, and a newsletter. Think about the content you want to create before recording.
- When creating a new podcast or live show, there are three things to think about to make your podcast lead to business. What is interesting to the people you want to serve? What will make them trust you? What will make them think your content’s for them?
- Podcasts are a key tool for evangelists that are growing their community and spreading their company’s message. Create the “watering hole” for your community with either a live show or a private group message on a platform like Slack.
Quote of the Show:
- “Podcasting is the ultimate networking tool” - Pablo Gonzalez
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pablotheconnector/
- Be The Stage website: https://bethestage.live/
- B2B Community Builder Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b2b-community-builder-show-formerly-chief-executive/id1489534133
- Not Your Average Investor Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/not-your-average-investor-show/id1511631649
Ways to Tune In:
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/12f108ea-018f-44a6-8bb0-9444e9cbf3cc
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creating-the-greatest-show/id1638399900
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/1B7OnWCGoxBRzH2rbkEFIf
- Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkLnBvZGJlYW4uY29tL2NyZWF0aW5ndGhlZ3JlYXRlc3RzaG93L2ZlZWQueG1s
- Podchaser: https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/creating-the-greatest-show-4823789
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/sM1nDZdvtYg